Monday, December 27, 2010

First entry

This is my very first entry in my shiny new blog.

I normally use LJ, but for what I feel like sharing here, I don't think my f-list would be too pleased to be reading this. I'm emo and angsty enough as it is, adding my... current view on food would just be too much.

"Oh god, its another wannarexic."

Not quite darlings, not quite.

I've been struggling with this ... thing with food for quite some time now, I've just recently felt the urge to write it down, talk about it with someone, even if that someone is just my computer screen.

The urge came from the notion I had earlier today:
"When I stand my vision goes all fuzzy and dark. It's been a good day!"

That's not exactly something a person can share with anyone, you know?

That said what I've eaten so far today:
1 cup of Quaker Oatmeal: 150 cal

Now, that seems to be a lot, but I'm counting it as a victory considering that: one its the only thing I'll be eating, and two it's the first thing I've eaten since Christmas.

Suppose I'm off to find some decent exorcises to do while I'm snowed in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always here to listen if you want to talk. Write away and I will read. =)

    ReplyDelete