Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I feel so out of control lately. I feel so fucking HUGE.

Last night I had a dream about eating cake icing, straight from the can, just thinking about it now makes me want to throw up. I was so out of control in my dream, I remember feeling like I was going to puke and I didn't care I just kept going. Like I had no control over what my body was doing, it was just stuffing itself with that disgusting shit.

Now I feel like I'm going to have to work out like crazy to work that off even though it was just a dream and there is no way I could possibly gain from it.

I still feel ill. The only good thing about this nausea is that I don't want to eat again period.

I was watching Spirited Away last night and all I could think about was how thin Chihiro was. I know how stupid I am, I always feel so fat when ever I watch anime. They're so small, so skinny, I want to be that thin.


See Yububa? That's what I feel like all the time. See how fucking tiny Chihiro's thighs and arms are? I want that. I want to be that thin. I have to be that thin.

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie. :) I never really noticed before how skinny she was. You are very right in the fact that anime girls are skinny. It's funny how we want to be something so badly and it's not even real.

    ReplyDelete